2.9

I recently received a very nice goldtone necklace as a free gift from Chicos.While picking it up I had a salesperson help me select a pricey pair of earrings to match it.

In wearing the necklace for the first time, the chain wrapped ball started unraveling. Very disappointingly, i tried to repair it to no avail. I visited the store in hopes they had another one that MAYBE they would be able to replace it with. Of course the promotion was over and, understandably, couldn't replace it.

HOWEVER, I am a Passport member who has spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS there over the past several years. All I got was "I'm sorry". I was hoping they could have maybe offered up something similar and maybe provided a discount as I would have been happy to do that. I was prepared to pay something for it.

I have been a loyal customer and could probably walk the runway with the vast wardrobe I have purchased from Chicos. I wear nothing BUT Chicos and have since gotten other friends to purchase Chicos clothing. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. Chicos obviously has no loyalty to their customers and you can be sure I will keep that in mind going forward.

I sure hope this letter is read and responded to.Judy Marshall at jamarshall02@yahoo.com

Review about: Chicos Necklace.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Salesperson made me feel i was being tacky.

Had an Experience with Chicos?

Comments

"thousands of dollars at Chico's"

We used to sit and laugh at their commercials with that butchy grey haired woman and wonder why anyone would want to look like that.

Save you money from your vanity and do something worthwhile instead of self-adornment and unrealistic expectations.

Try doing something good with it instead of trying to get everyone to look at you.

Vanagloria, Superbia, and Fornicatia are 3 of the 7 Deadly Sins.

That's their typical response. "I'm so sorry"