1.6

Do not shop at Chicos!Please see my email and their response.

They are intentionally inflating customer bills by adding in multiples of items not ordered. They sent me 7 of the same turtle neck top; I ordered one. This has happened repeatedly to me. They NEVER sent an email confirmation of my order.

NEVER. Their email response indicates that somehow I am personally responsible for their sending me repeated multiples within an order. Email I sent on January 10, 2017: I am dissatisfied that my recent orders are a confused mess with multiple items I have not ordered which are included in my delivered orders and in the order summary on your website. The order I received tonight was filled with duplicate items I did not order.

> Additionally, I have not once received an email confirmation of my order, for the order I received tonight, and for a pending order I am awaiting delivery on the 19th. > I have a pending order. When reviewing it just now, I again see multiple duplicates of items I ordered, again, as has occurred repeatedly recently. Rather than one top I ordered there are 4 tops in the order summary and in the delivered order.

This type of the level of incompetence, consistently reoccurring, and the absence of any email confirmation, makes me think Chicos is openly engaging in extortion of those customers who are not paying attention to their orders by adding multiple unordered items to their order. Once is a mistake. Repeated occurrences of over charging of customers is illegal. > As I await my pending order, I am curious to find what my order will contain.

Previously, I was a loyal customer of Chicos. (Ironically, my orders for the last 2 years are not recorded under the my orders area of my account.)> > Your customers have the right to honest business practices. I pay one price for the items I order and then you inflate my bill to accommodate the unordered multiple items your company has placed ordered to my order. Here is the response Chico's sent on January 11, 2017: Thank you for contacting Chico's.

We are happy to assist you. We have reviewed your inquiry and we do apologize for the error. Unfortunately, once order are placed we are unable to add or alter orders.

The duplicate items may have been added before checkout.Please feel free to return the duplicate items via mail using the return label or by taking the items back to a local store.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices.

Had an Experience with Chicos?

Comments

Isabel2017

If you received 7, then that is what you ordered. Stop lying and just return the extras.