I was at Chico's Baybrook Mall last night to buy some gifts.I waited at the register for more than 3 minutes before someone came to the register.

When someone finally came, I asked the associate to have them wrapped and I was told that they don't wrap gifts anymore and that she would just give me boxes. She put big boxes in my bag and I asked if they have smaller ones and she said they run out of small boxes. When she handed me my purchases I saw another associate with smaller boxes so I asked her if they have more and she said yes and that they are at the back of the store. I was at the same store a little more than a week ago and the asian associate gift wrapped the items that I bought.

What the heck was that?

Chico's is choosing who will receive good service?I've been buying from your store for years (am passport member) and this is the treatment I got.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of chicos checkout. Chicos needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chicos checkout in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Chicos.

Had an Experience with Chicos?

Comments

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1185860

What do you expect from a company that only offers part time positions (only assistant store and store managers are full time) at minimum wage with a horrible bonus system? You want good customer service, then go to a place like Saks who pays their associates a semi living wage. Oh...but the merchandise is more expensive and they don't have coupons.